Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards.
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience. We now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Data Analyst to join our Analytics Team.
This is an amazing chance to join a growing international tech company who have implemented a company-wide Kanban/Agile methodology. In this role you will work within a highly engaged analytics team, supporting all teams throughout the business with key insights. This is a great opportunity to be involved in shaping decisions within the company through analytical initiatives.
- To communicate analytical insights to a wider audience – both technical and non-technical
- To support teams across the business with analytical advice and insights
- Promote a data-driven approach throughout the company to help drive forward key initiatives
- Analyse user behaviour and transactional data to drive decision-making
- To collaborate and share new ideas in a team environment
- Extensive use of SQL in an educational or work setting
- Strong knowledge of a statistical programming language such as R or Python
- General knowledge of office software products such as Excel and Word
- Proven track record of strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong mathematical background with a broad understanding of statistics
- Familiarity and experience with data visualisation products such as Power BI and Data Studio
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Good understanding of machine learning concepts and the ability to apply such knowledge to match business objectives
- 1+ years experience working in an agile technology company
- Be engaged in an open and collaborative environment
- Have a proactive mindset – to not be afraid to ask questions
- To be adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice