Junior Accounts Analyst
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards.
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience.
Due to growth in our Finance Team, there is an immediate requirement for a Junior Accounts Analyst in our new office in Banani, Dhaka. This role offers the successful candidate the perfect opportunity to work in a high growth, dynamic International company. The ideal candidate will be hungry for a challenge and not afraid to get stuck into demanding, time sensitive and interesting work.
Day to day duties include:
- Operator transaction data reconciliations.
- Responsibility for preparing stock purchase orders.
- Issue confirmation/proof of payment to operators.
- Managing and maintaining existing supplier relationships (email & calls).
- Ability to set own deadlines and priorities while working as part of a team.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Represent Ding in a friendly but professional manner.
- A minimum of one-year work experience analysing data with the ability to find patterns in volume of information. Being able to identify that there is a problem and proactively propose a solution.
- Fluent in English & Internet user.
- Strong attention to detail essential & multitask essential.
- Excellent excel skills (70% work using Excel) VLOOKUP and Pivot table level at minimum.
- Strong and friendly communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains considered an advantage.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice