Online Marketing Analyst
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience.
We’re looking for an Online Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s largest mobile top-up network; where you’ll be responsible for utilising data to maximise our return on digital marketing investment across multiple channels both owned and paid, including SEM, Display, Social, Video, partnerships, Email, Push messaging and more.
So what’s this role all about?
The Online Marketing Analyst will report to the Head of Marketing & Customer Operations as well as supporting leaders of Acquisition and Retention Marketing. They will be responsible for delivering insights to support campaign decisions, post-campaign analysis and ongoing business reporting including board level analysis for the Online division.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect to be doing:
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports summarising business performance relating to key KPIs including Acquisition, Churn, Revenue, Gross Profit and Monthly Active users – supplying insights to guide decision making across the department
- Create and Maintain essential dashboards in Power BI, Data Studio and bespoke reports in Microsoft Excel for the marketing team to self-serve key insights quickly and efficiently
- Lead regular cross-department insights meetings, capturing key trends impacting business performance
- Support testing of marketing channel trials to deliver optimised communications in support of department stretch goals
- Support members of the marketing team in establishing analytical frameworks and tracking for campaigns, trials and delivery of streamlined reporting
- Deliver analysis to support monthly and quarterly board of directors’ reports
- Support annual and quarterly budget setting processes
- Be the bridge between Marketing and the Data Warehouse and Central Analytics teams
Some of things we expect in the successful applicant are:
- A passion for putting data at the heart of every decision
- A proactive contributor who is keen to engage with all members of the marketing team and beyond in the pursuit of excellence
- An excellent academic record in computer science, maths, physics or engineering
- Outstanding comprehension of statistical principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A keen interest in marketing and knowledge of marketing channel metrics
- Experience with visualisation and analytics tools such as Power BI and Data Studio alongside outstanding Excel knowledge
Nice to have
- Programming ability in languages such as R, Python or SQL
- Google AdWords experience
- Google analytics experience
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice