Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience.
We are now looking to hire a SEO Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies. You will drive requirements, create recommendation, provide analysis and frequent site audits utilizing a wide variety of SEO, performance and analytical tools. The SEO Specialist will join the Performance Marketing team and report to the Acquisition manager. As part of this team you will work closely with specialists including Paid Media, App Marketing and Marketing Automation. You will work alongside the wider Marketing team and the product team to drive towards user growth and ROI.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Responsible for organic customer acquisition on web, reporting on organic traffic, transactions and conversion rates
- SEO champion within the business and comfortable presenting this agenda to a wide variety of audiences up to and including C-level, as required
- Develop and lead SEO strategy in coordination with the customer acquisition manager
- Regular keyword research and on-site updates to optimise key landing pages for SEO
- Analyse, identify and communicate reasons for changing traffic behavior
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and increase the overall awareness of SEO within the business
- Stay up to date with the latest in SEO industry best practice - especially around new platforms
- Stay updated on Google algorithms – Google Search Console
- Work closely with the web and product teams on an ongoing basis to prioritize SEO fixes and improvements that will drive organic growth
- Coordinate localisation and translation projects within the business
- Facilitate communication between the marketing, product, design and business development teams as necessary
- Support PPC team and provide insight on keyword trends, reporting and analysis
- Technical SEO experience using crawl tools such as Screaming Frog and Botify
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics, Bing and Google Webmaster Tools, MS Office, Google Data Studio and keyword monitoring tools such as SEM Rush
- Experience working on technical SEO projects, such as page speed improvements and domain migrations preferred
- Experience with multilingual, multinational website management in CMS environments
- Fluent, well-written English essential. Additional languages such as Spanish, French, German or Italian an advantage
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice