Customer Care Agent
Are you looking for an opportunity be part of something special? Well how about this? Ding is looking for an energetic and meticulous Customer Care Agent to join our fast-growing Online Operations team! The successful candidate must be quick thinking, patient and passionate about providing a world class customer care experience to our global customer base. Comprehensive on-going training will be provided but a positive, proactive attitude is the key to being successful in this role!
- Providing exceptional service to customers through live chat and email
- Working with team members and stakeholders to troubleshoot customer issues and being accountable for the successful resolution of these issues
- Working as part of a team and off your own initiative to achieve quality and productivity targets
- Stay updated on product knowledge and on top of any changes in company and team policies
- Identify and communicate customer experience issues to help deliver product enhancements which solve real customer problems
- Go above and beyond for our customers
- Day shift hours are any 8 hour shifts between 8am - 9pm, Mon - Sunday.
- We are a 24/7/365 team and require maximum flexibility for this day shift role which will include weekend shifts
- Team player with a “can do” attitude and desire to continually improve
- Prior experience (1+ years) of working within a high-volume Customer Service environment and helping to drive impactful change.
- Superb time management and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience delivering against customer satisfaction targets in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Previous Customer Care experience required
- Experience working with Zendesk is a plus
Nice to have:
- Additional language/s
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
Ding is always on the lookout for exceptional team members. The more we build an exceptional team, the better we can keep meeting our objectives of solving users’ problems and growing our business. So what attributes are we particularly interested in?
We’re looking for people who bring clarity to the complex and who enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for people who welcome diversity and understand the importance of shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice