Head of Value Proposition - London or Dublin based
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience.
Ding has an excellent opportunity for a Head of Value Proposition to join a team. The Head of Value Proposition is a new position that has been established to lead Ding’s marketing Value proposition globally. Working closely with the CMO, CTO, marketing and product teams, it is a key position in the Marketing & Product leadership team. The Head of Value proposition will be responsible for defining the value proposition strategy across Ding globally and all segments (B to B, B to C) as well as coordinating the implementation in markets.
This person reports to the CMO and will lead the value proposition teams at Ding. They will work closely with their main stakeholders: CTO, CCO, CEO, product and marketing teams to understand the customer needs of each of them and subsequently define the right proposition.
- Working closely with the CMO, the regional and central marketing teams & channel leads to build the global value proposition strategy and drive international growth
- Develop a first-class International value proposition and BtoC/BtoB segments & product structure providing direction and managing performance and delivering increased users, revenue and EBITDA
- Creating superior, break-through loyalty proposition that delivers increased customer lifetime value and increases ROI
- Ability to redefine a category
- Be the voice of the customer in the global proposition definitions
*Our Ding head office is based in Dublin, Ireland - however this role has the flexibility to be based in our London, UK office for the right candidate. Please specify your preference within your application.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Proven holistic Retail experience spanning Product structure, Pricing within a digital environment
- Preference for B2C and B2B marketing experience. Ideally, user-based marketing experience. A track record of successfully defining retail strategies and translating into actionable operational retail plans that optimise return on investment
- Understands key business drivers, continually seeks to assess and improve processes to drive commercial results and efficiencies. Ability to understand overall business objectives (both short- and long-term) and align the retail objectives appropriately. Analytical, data-driven, ROI-focused decision-making, strong business-minded approach, motivated by capturing the highest market share through most effective use of budget
- Has had extensive experience working in European and/or global environments, being able to understand cross functional as well as local challenges to build scalable global marketing operations
Nice to have
- Telecommunications experience is a plus
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals. Above all, we’re looking for people who demonstrate our company values:
- Puts users first
- Evolves through fast action
- Continually raises the bar
- Respects everyone
- Drives impacts and ownership