Paid Media Specialist - Dublin or London Based
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience.
Ding has an excellent opportunity for a Paid Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. As Paid Media Specialist you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEM, Display and Video strategies. You will join the Performance Marketing team and work closely the SEO Specialist, App Specialist and Marketing Automation Specialists to maximize ROI, drive traffic, user growth and efficiency of paid media investment focusing on Acquisition and supporting retention marketing initiatives.
*Our Ding head office is in Dublin, Ireland, however this position can be based in London for the right candidate. Please specifiy your preference on your application.
- Responsible for paid media customer acquisition on web, reporting on paid media traffic, transactions and conversion rates
- Develop and lead paid media initiatives reporting to and supporting the customer acquisition manager
- Implement keyword and audience bid optimization reacting to market trends and new opportunities
- Analyse performance; monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes taking immediate action to maximise business impact
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation team to execute tests, launch large scale campaigns and maximize ROI
- Paid media champion within the business and comfortable presenting this agenda to a wide variety of audiences up to and including C-level, as required
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and increase the overall awareness of paid media within the business
- Stay up to date with the latest in paid media industry best practice - especially around new channels
Experience and Skills
- Proven SEM experience and success managing large PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, Yandex and other local search providers
- Experience with multi-channel campaign planning and optimization alongside tracking and attribution methodologies
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Extensive experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio, SEMrush & Power BI)
- Experienced budget owner
- In-depth experience with Google smart bidding strategies and audience insights
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience managing agency and partner relationships, coordinating deliverables alongside in-house execution
- Fluent, well-written English is essential
Nice to have:
- Additional languages such as Arabic, Spanish, French, German or Italian an advantage
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals. Above all, we’re looking for people who demonstrate our company values:
- Puts users first
- Evolves through fast action
- Continually raises the bar
- Respects everyone
- Drives impacts and ownership