Financial Systems Manager
The Financial Systems Manager is a new position created due to growth in the organisation. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work directly with the CFO, Senior Finance & Technology teams on a day-to-day basis. This is an excellent opportunity to rapidly propel your career within a fast-growing global business headquartered in Dublin.
This is a hands-on finance systems role and offers significant exposure to the financial and commercial systems and operations of Ding.
- You will work directly with the heads of finance and technology departments to provide systems support and enhancements – improving the way Ding runs its business.
- The key areas under the remit of the Systems Project Manager will be:
- Global B2B Pricing
- Global Accounts Receivable (B2B & B2C)
- Global Operator Purchasing (Stock Management System implementation)
- Treasury system (Implementation and integration with Ding systems)
- Financial Reporting integrity
- Accounts Payable automation
- Project manage complex cross-finance projects across various areas, including finance systems related integrations / upgrades and new product / geography launches.
- Working in conjunction with internal product and development teams as well as external vendors to scope and define projects.
- Monitor finance readiness plans and help navigate through launch/project completion and project prioritisation.
- Define and identify issues that require escalation to CFO; select an escalation path and help drive recommendations and solutions.
- Develop and drive opportunities to increase efficiencies in order for finance to scale.
- Address unique challenges of the Finance organisation that arise given the expansion plans of Ding.
- Lead the integration of projects such as: payroll outsourcing, treasury system integration, AP automation, Stock management database, Financial Reporting systems and more.
- More than 3 years managing and implementing financial systems.
- Experience scoping, designing and implementing bespoke / in-house developed systems.
- Knowledge of core Finance system infrastructure with an interest in learning about automation opportunities for Finance to realise efficiencies.
- Understanding of core financial processes (e.g., Accounting, Invoicing, Collections) together with knowledge of new product launch or entity set-ups.
- Ability to plan, execute, and deliver on projects in a timely manner and the ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives, all while dealing with an ever-changing environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate with multiple levels including peers, managers and Leadership team.
- Desire to bring order to chaos and walk multiple teams through organised problem-solving and solution-implementation frameworks.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Willing to work in a fast pace environment.
- Highly efficient in SQL.
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice