Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards.
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience. As Finance Assistant you will help us to achieve our goal to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
Based in our Dubai office, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and conscientious Finance Assistant to gain international experience in a dynamic, global company. Working closely with our Dublin HQ, this is an exciting time to join a busy and growing Finance team who are in the process of rolling out a range of new systems and processes.
- Complete supplier reconciliations in accordance with monthly schedules
- Manage and maintain existing supplier relationships (by email and telephone)
- Responsibility for preparing stock purchase orders
- Reconcile Operator transaction data
- Issue confirmation/proof of payment to Operators
- Represent Ding in a friendly and professional manner
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Ideally one years’ work experience in a Finance environment (6 months minimum)
- Excellent excel skills (70% of workload will involve using excel) with the ability to carry out VLOOKUPs and create Pivot tables at a minimum
- Fluent English is essential
- Proficient Internet user
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask essential
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Problem solver
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami and Paris. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding's recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice