Business Development Executive France
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience. As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for building out this platform even further.
We’re looking for a self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our French retail team, based in Paris. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you’ll be responsible for generating new business and driving revenue growth and profitability across our Paris network retail partners via our DingConnect portal, whilst also managing relationships with our existing partners in the Paris region.
If you’re a hands-on, results driven individual with excellent negotiation skills, looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Heavily business development focused; Identify new distribution partners across Paris; managing the entire process from introduction to sign up on DingConnect
- Act as relationship manager with the existing DingConnect customer base by developing and building strong lasting relationships
- Increase visibility of Ding in POS locations across Paris
- Constantly up to date with the market, sharing your feedback with the team
- Ensure all partners can transact to their full potential by identifying and resolving any operational constraints
- Identify and pursue revenue growth opportunities with each partner to maximize their profits
- Work closely with our existing Business Development, Marketing and Communication teams on sales campaigns, promotions and initiatives
- Distribute new, update and maintain existing point of sales materials
- 3+ years working in a similar industry i.e. money remittance or telecoms
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven experience of increasing retail distribution footprint
- Fluent in French with excellent English
- Can work independently and as part of a team towards specific goals
- High degree of self-motivation and focus, combined with effective organisational and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Comfortable in the analysis of sales figures and possesses the ability to create an actionable plan based on this
- Positive can-do attitude with excellent relationship skills
- Technically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility for travelling throughout France
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice