Fraud Operations Agent - Night Shift
Founded to change billions of lives, Ding is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
76% of the world’s five billion mobile phones are prepaid and a quarter of those are out of top-up. Lack of mobile access holds everything back. Families can’t stay connected, knowledge isn't shared, and new forms of e-commerce can’t be taken advantage of and therefore take longer to develop. This holds countries back, slowing economic development and curtailing living standards
We have built the largest international mobile top-up platform that makes transferring top-up as frictionless as possible. We created the category which has given us unparalleled experience and have invested (and continue to do so) more than anyone else in improving the user experience. We are now looking for an enthusiastic Fraud Operations Agent to join our night shift team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager and working as part of our busy Online Operations team, you will be responsible for identifying and preventing fraudulent activities at all levels. This is an excellent opportunity to gain amazing experience in a dynamic and growing, international tech company.
- Analyse and monitor high volumes of transactions in real time to identify and prevent fraudulent activities at all levels – from individual accounts to country wide patterns
- Ensure cases are resolved in a timely manner and meet all established quality and customer satisfaction metrics
- Provide feedback and report on emerging trends to management and internal stakeholders and make recommendations for improvements
- Respond to internal alerts and communicate findings to wider team
- Demonstrate a highly professional attitude and exceptional attention to detail while carrying out all duties
- Generate reports as required, ensuring potential risk is communicated clearly to all relevant parties
- Work closely and effectively with Customer Care in reviewing and resolving escalated queries
- Previous experience within online fraud or payments industry is beneficial
- Must have previous night shift experience (shift will be 9pm – 8am 4 days per week)
- Experience handling time sensitive cases accurately and effectively
- Confidence in making own decisions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An additional language would be beneficial
- A team player who enjoys researching and troubleshooting
- Ability to work closely with other departments of the business to minimize the potential impact from fraudulent transactions and maximize customer experience
- Flexible in approach to working hours in a 24/7 environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional service to our customers
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to handle high-volume situations
- Superb organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated passion for continuous improvement
- Eagerness to learn and embraces feedback
- Excellent communication skills
Ding was founded to change billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
As the number one international mobile top-up platform in the world, Ding has been keeping people connected since 2006, when it launched this first-of-a-kind service. Today, Ding’s users have successfully sent over 300 million top-ups globally, via the app, online at Ding.com, and in-store at over 600,000+ retail outlets worldwide.
The number of prepaid mobile phones is growing and now accounts for 76% of the world’s five billion phones, with one quarter offline and in need of top-up at any one time – highlighting the need for Ding’s frictionless and instant mobile top-up. In fact, Ding delivers a top-up every second, via 500+ operators, across 140+ countries – helping families and friends around the world to stay connected.
Ding is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Bucharest, Dhaka, Dubai, New Jersey, Miami, Paris, and San Salvador. Ding’s culturally diverse team of more than 200 people reflects our commitment to delivering cutting-edge, potentially life-changing technology to developed and emerging markets alike.
We're always on the lookout for talented people. The more our exceptional team grows, the closer we are to achieving our goal of changing billions of lives by accelerating mobile access.
We’re looking for people who can simplify the complex and enjoy the freedom to experiment. We’re looking for those who value diversity and understand the importance of collaboration and shared goals.
Ding recruitment privacy notice is available at https://www.ding.com/recruitment-privacy-notice